QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH ANALYST - ONLINE COMMUNITIES + PANELS
ABOUT C+R RESEARCH
There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We truly welcome creative thinking and input from all levels in our organization.
At C+R, all analysts work directly with senior managers and owners, who are all still analysts working on projects, as well as face-to-face with clients. Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies.
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role could be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Quantitative Research Analyst with supplier side experience.
The Quantitative Research Analyst works as part of a collaborative team across multiple client communities and uses quantitative research approaches across a range of client requests. This position is involved in all aspects of coordinating and executing survey-based research projects, from assistance with research design, developing questionnaires, managing data collection and quality controls, analysis/reporting, as well as contributing and leading weekly client calls/updates.
- Under the supervision of more senior analysts, develop and apply quantitative research methods and tools to address marketing issues.
- Contribute to, or assist with, responding to client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended custom research design, methodology, timing, and costs. May develop simple proposals.
- Develop sampling plans and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Coordinate all aspects of research projects from start to finish with internal operations teams, including the scheduling and oversight of field operations, survey programming, quality control, data processing, and report publishing.
- Ensure quality and timeliness in all phases of a project.
- Participate in the creation and development of analysis plans, which will include the development of table and banner plans.
- Run and create data cross tabulations in Q and ensure cross-tabulated data is accurate and complete.
- Understand and apply data processing and basic statistical principles (such as dependent and independent variables, filters, significance testing, etc.).
- Assistance in the development of final reports including data posting, data analysis, and editorial write-up.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Expand personal capabilities of digital project related tools, both internal and external, to enhance efficiencies on projects.
- Assist in the maintenance and building of client relationships by providing excellent client service and timely delivery of results.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Work with other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Update and track projects against research budgets.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries, and/or customers.
- Proactively volunteer to provide team support in down time.
- Learn various quantitative research methods and statistical analyses.
- Exhibit standards for quality, professionalism, and positivity.
- Special projects as required.
- Keeping abreast of industry changes.
- Learn about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects.
- Experience conducting research using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and working with others.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks in fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
Note: Nothing in this
job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.