Communties + Panels: Sr. Quantitative Research Analyst
ABOUT C+R RESEARCH
There’s a reason we’ve been named one of Chicago’s Best Places to work in 2021. For over 60 years, C+R has recognized that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture is built on supporting and collaborating with one another, and at the same time, allowing everyone to grow and cultivate their passions and strengths. We truly welcome creative thinking and input from all levels in our organization.
At C+R, all analysts work directly with senior managers and owners, who are all still analysts working on projects, as well as face-to-face with clients. Our client brands are mostly Fortune 1,000 companies (both B2C and B2B) and our teams work across a variety of categories using the most innovative methodologies.
The Communities + Panels Sr. Online Quantitative Analyst works as part of a collaborative team across multiple client communities and uses quantitative research approaches across a range of client requests.
The Sr. Quantitative Analyst is involved in all aspects of overseeing and executing survey-based research projects, from research design & proposal/cost development through written analysis/reporting and leading client discussions in weekly meetings or assisting with presentations of research results.
- Respond to simple client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended research design, methodology, timing, and costs.
- Develop and apply simple quantitative research methods to address marketing issues.
- Develop simple screeners and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Work with senior team members to conduct more complex research studies that address strategic client objectives.
- Manage all aspects of survey projects, including field coordination, survey programming, quality control, data processing, and report publishing.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Understand and apply data processing and statistical principles including complex variables to create new banners/filters, manipulate tables/data to explore hypotheses for reporting.
- Run/create data cross tabulations in Q.
- Quality check detailed tabulations for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop final reports for simple projects including presentation set-up, data posting, data analysis and editorial write-up. This will also include writing conclusions and identifying opportunities or recommendations that address clients’ business issues. Assist in the same on more complex projects.
- Leverage digital project related tools, both internal and external, to enhance efficiencies and data analysis.
- Mentor analysts and associate analysts on team.
- Coordinate the analysis for hybrid qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Work with other qualitative analysts in managing and meeting the overall community goals, objectives, and client management.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of supplier side, hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects
- Experience conducting research studies over the Internet and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys.
- Resourceful self-starter with an inquisitive mind and a passion for consumer research.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and working with others.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven history of problem solving and exhibiting leadership on tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Bachelor’s Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication or other related field.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.