You’re a driven team player with strong project management, organization, and communication skills. You have a collaborative, service-oriented mindset and are skilled at communicating across multiple teams and departments. You’re passionate about recovery from substance use and believe in the power of community. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
This role will ideally be
located in Denver, Colorado (other locations will be considered, depending
on the candidate) and will be
responsible for inbounding and organizing marketing requests and information, overseeing
multiple marketing projects concurrently, and, with support, trafficking and
managing communications around final deliverables with the appropriate teams. The ideal candidate will be a resourceful problem-solver
who excels at time management, attention to detail, and working both independently
and within a team. If you’re
excited about working in a dynamic, creative, and fast-paced environment that
promotes personal and professional growth, we want to talk to you!
- Organize and manage inbound project requests and delivery through traffic coordination and project management, proactively communicating with the teams throughout
- Maintain library of marketing support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate; help coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Ensure accuracy of project billing, following up with teams as needed
- Work closely with marketing team and cross-functional counterparts
- Draft and deliver internal communications for the team
- Coordinate and manage internal and external meeting scheduling and follow-up
- Support local and regional teams with marketing material coordination
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
- 2-5 years’ relevant work history
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, as well as ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office and/or Apple Business suite, particularly with Excel/Numbers and PowerPoint/Keynote
- BA/BS degree, preferably in related field
- 1-2 years in marketing, specifically
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and/or social media
- Lived experience as a peer in recovery
· 403(b) retirement plan with 4% match
· Paid time off (vacation/sick days/skill enhancement days)
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
The Phoenix's mission is to build a sober active community that fuels resilience and harnesses the transformational power of connection so that together we rise, recover, and live. Through activities such as CrossFit, climbing, hiking, yoga, boxing, and meditation, participants build confidence, self-respect, and community. The Phoenix offers free programs for anyone with 48 hours of sobriety, operating in 73 communities across 30 states and for people around the globe virtually. Since 2006, we have served 65,000 individuals.
At Phoenix, we welcome people from all backgrounds, and strive to create a healing-centered environment that allows everyone to bring their authentic selves to the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.