- Strategize and manage acquisition and persistency marketing campaigns, including measurement and tracking to key business metrics
- Define and implement measurable KPIs for marketing campaigns with marketing and business teams, iterating and optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Partner closely with product marketing, marketing execution and marketing operations teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns.
- Understand different Nationwide audiences at scale, be able to make common sense segmentations, and run iterative tests
- Customize storytelling to internal audiences to scale personalized marketing technology and digital marketing tactics for product marketing teams
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new tactics for each stage of the customer journey
- Measure tests, document and socialize findings, and develop next steps toward bigger wins
- Salesforce, Cloud Marketing
Job Description Summary
Are you ready to put your marketing savvy, communications skills and data driven approach to work for one of the top brands in the insurance and financial services industry? If you want to influence a large marketing investment spend, drive business growth and profitable results using the best in class marketing technology, we want to hear from you!
As a Consultant, you are responsible for leading and/or assisting the overall development and execution of marketing strategies using highly advanced marketing principles and standard methodologies. You will execute on future business or marketing needs driven by quantitative data/research, competitive insights and/or consumer behaviors. We'll count on you to ensure a strong focus on end-to-end customer experience, delivering outstanding customer experience overall.
Typical Skills and Experiences:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
License/Certification/Designation: Technical financial services designations such as FINRA, CPCU, CLU, ChFC, FLMI considered a plus. Additional licensing may be required to hold this position; and associates will need to acquire the required Federal and/or state licenses/registrations within the time period designated by the business unit. Additional licenses/registrations may be required when new products and services are implemented. If an associate fails or is unable to acquire required licenses/registrations within the time period designated by the business unit, the associate will be ineligible to continue in the position.
Experience: Typically eight or more years related professional experience in marketing, strategy, consulting, financial services, or related field.
At Nationwide, we find purpose in protecting people, businesses and futures with extraordinary care – and we’ve been doing that since 1926. Our financial strength and caring culture extend beyond our associates into the communities we serve. You really can feel the difference at Nationwide, which is why we continue to be named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For. Check out why others think we’re a great place to work, too, and let us know – can you see yourself at Nationwide?
Nationwide is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone feels challenged, appreciated, respected and engaged. Nationwide prohibits discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any characteristic (or classification) protected by applicable law.