C+R is not structured by business verticals, and we thrive on variety. This role will provide the opportunity to apply skills across a range of business sectors, from food, beverages and retailers, to media, durable goods and industrial products.
- Respond to simple client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended research design, methodology, timing and costs.
- Develop and apply simple quantitative research methods to address marketing issues.
- Develop simple screeners and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Work with senior team members to conduct more complex research studies that address strategic client objectives.
- Manage all aspects of survey projects, including field coordination, survey programming, quality control, data processing, and report publishing.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Understand and apply data processing and statistical principles including complex variables to create new banners/filters, manipulate tables/data to explore hypotheses for reporting.
- Develop final reports for simple projects including presentation set-up, data posting, data analysis and editorial write-up. This will also include writing conclusions and identifying opportunities or recommendations that address clients’ business issues. Assist in the same on more complex projects.
- Leverage digital project related tools, both internal and external, to enhance efficiencies and data analysis.
- Manage and develop junior analysts on team.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about your clients’ businesses, industries and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required
- Regular attendance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of supplier side, hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects
- Experience conducting research studies over the Internet and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven history of problem solving and exhibiting leadership on tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
Office environment. May require some travel to client sites. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time.
All applicants must be authorized to work
indefinitely for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Please submit cover
letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Quant Senior Analyst, bilingual” in the subject
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic
information, disability, or veteran status.